Controller Series: Insightful Financial Analysis
This session will help you present your financial insights in a way that is insightful and impactful to your client.
NASBA Field of Study
Jennifer H. Elder
Anyone can "crunch numbers" but it takes special skills to make them meaningful to the user.
Financial statements and ratios need to be interpreted correctly using a process that sets the context, identifies the right analysis tools, and makes recommendations in an understandable format. This course will help you present your insights in a way that is insightful and impactful to your client.
- Reasons why it's so difficult to provide an "insightful" financial analysis
- What is the definition of a financial analysis
- The six steps of a financial analysis
- Key takeaways
- Determine how to set the context for a financial analysis with a corporate overview
- Distinguish the reasons why financial statement analysis can be difficult
- Identify the steps to complete a business strategy analysis
- Identify the six steps of a financial analysis
- Choose between various ratios for greatest insights
Who Will Benefit
- Aspiring leaders and leaders of teams and organizations
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.