Conducting a Remote Audit
Remote auditing has become part of the “new normal". Review key techniques to overcome the distance from your client and new best practices in remote audits so you will be prepared for anything the future holds.
NASBA Field of Study
Daryl G. Krause
Get a basic understanding of remote auditing and how it can be used in your engagements
Auditing changed significantly in 2020, and some of those changes are likely to be with us permanently. This webcast will take the auditing standards we must follow and apply them practically to real-life examples of remote auditing.
- Leveraging the benefits of remote auditing
- Managing the team, client, and audit process remotely
- Identifying engagement-wide procedures from client acceptance through report issuance when remote auditing
- Understanding narrow-topic considerations when remote auditing
- Recognize the differences between conducting a traditional audit and a remote audit.
- Identify engagement-wide considerations under a remote audit, including client acceptance, risk assessment, fraud, and documentation.
- Identify considerations related to remote auditing within specific areas of the audit, including material asset and liability account, walk-throughs of internal controls, and inventory procedures.
Who Will Benefit
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.