Change Leadership in the 21st Century
Unlock the power of change in ways that will unleash the maximum potential from your employees.
Feb 23, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
A refreshed way to lead through change
One of the only constants in business is that your company must continually change and adapt to survive.
Preparing and guiding organizations and individuals through change is not a new concept. However, in the 21st century, companies need to evolve beyond the cliché of change management to change leadership.
Employees must want the change
To efficiently implement change and capture all of the benefits associated with the change you want to make, employees must want the “change” as much or more than you do.
To unlock the power of change in ways that will unleash the maximum potential from your employees, we will:
- Contrast making a “change” with implementing an “improvement”
- Explain the importance of setting and communicating clear goals for the improvement being made
- Show how to achieve the most from your intended change through inspired leadership
- Talent management
- Change management
- Change leadership
- Contrast managing a change with implementing an improvement.
- Formulate improvement goals that will resonate with employees.
- Assess the role communication plays in making or breaking effective change.
- Evaluate how situational leadership and displaying strong leadership attributes can inspire your employees to achieve the improvement you want to make faster and better.
Who Will Benefit
- Business professionals, accounting and finance professionals
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.