Building Boundaries, Saying No
Setting strong, clear, healthy boundaries or limits can increase your effectiveness in getting your needs met, maintaining your self-respect, and taking better care of yourself.
NASBA Field of Study
Jeannine K Brown
What boundaries do you have to support your well-being?
Do you have a difficult time saying no, or telling others what you want from them? How often do you wish you could have set a boundary or limit with others?
Join us to understand the importance of boundaries, and strategies for setting and maintaining boundaries.
- Importance of boundaries
- Strategies for setting and maintaining boundaries
- The power of saying no
- Recognize the importance of boundaries for personal well-being.
- Identify why it's difficult to set boundaries and how people sabotage their boundaries.
- Identify the steps to set boundaries in your professional and personal relationships.
- Apply strategies to create your boundaries at work and life to help you get more done.
Who Will Benefit
- Women in the accounting profession
- Anyone who wants to build better boundaries for personal and professional well-being
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.