Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate
Our two-part webcast certificate program gives you the knowledge needed to anticipate potential benefits and risks, and translate them into your decision-making. Gain real-world literacy on blockchain and crypto-asset tech, structure and functionality.
NASBA Field of Study
Be at the forefront of shaping the adoption of blockchain in accounting and finance
The new Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate offers you the opportunity to build a foundation toward becoming a strategic business partner within your organization and with your clients. Intended to provide real-world literacy on blockchain and digital assets, this event will give you the knowledge needed to anticipate potential benefits and risks of the technology, structure and functionality, and to translate that into relevant business application and value.
Throughout this certificate, you will learn the characteristics of blockchain and digital assets, identify opportunities and risks, as well as understand high-level technology concepts underpinning Blockchain. This certificate has also been enhanced with several learning experiences through which you will get a deeper understanding of key concepts by watching animations of how blockchain works in everyday situations.
Upon completion, you will be awarded with a certificate in the form of a digital badge to be proudly displayed anywhere on the internet — a social network like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, a personal blog, or an online resume. Take your career to the next level, while also earning CPE credit, by registering today.
- Accounting and finance professionals looking for more information on how blockchain technology will impact the profession
- CPAs that serve or advise clients and would like to understand the impact of blockchain technology
- Managers/ CFOs/ Controllers/ decision makers looking to understand the benefits of blockchain and make informed business decisions
- Different technology concepts behind blockchain
- Understand, use and secure the blockchain application of crypto and digital assets
- Current and potential blockchain usage beyond cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain applications in multiple industries and how it will affect accounting and finance
- Blockchain processes, technical controls and the role of accounting and finance professionals
- Risks and challenges of blockchain adoption
- Attributes of permissioned and permissionless ledgers and other solutions
- Blockchain trends
- Identify the basic concepts of blockchain technology.
- Recognize a range of cases for using and securing crypto/ digital assets.
- Identify the various opportunities associated with blockchain technology.
- Identify the elements, benefits, and risks of permissioned ledgers.
- Identify the risks and challenges of blockchain technology.
- Recognize the impact of the various controls associated with blockchain.
- Recognize recent blockchain trends and their potential impact to the accounting and finance profession.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.