Blockchain: Core Elements and Potential of Blockchain Technology
Take this webcast along with Blockchain: Functional Application to earn your new Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate, giving you the opportunity to build a foundation toward becoming a strategic business partner within your organization and with your clients.
Feb 08, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Nina Kilbride, Kirk Phillips
This is part 1 of the new Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate.
The new Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate offers you the opportunity to build a foundation toward becoming a strategic business partner within your organization and with your clients. Intended to provide real-world literacy on blockchain and digital assets, this webcast will give you the knowledge needed to anticipate potential benefits and risks of the technology, structure and functionality, and to translate that into relevant business application and value.
This webcast, part 1 of the certificate, will focus on demystifying blockchain by helping you understand the core components and foundational constructs of blockchain technology. You will begin to navigate the practical aspects of blockchain by assessing current applications, potential opportunities and how this new technology affects accounting and finance.
- Different technology concepts behind blockchain
- Understand, use and secure the blockchain application of crypto and digital assets
- Current and potential blockchain usage beyond cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain applications in multiple industries and how it will affect accounting and finance
- Understand the core components of blockchain technology
- Distinguish the characteristics of blockchain and cryptoassets
- Understand a range of current and potential use cases
Who Will Benefit
- Accounting and finance professionals looking for more information on how blockchain technology will impact the profession
- CPAs that serve or advise clients and would like to understand the impact of blockchain technology
- Managers, CFOs, Controllers, and decision makers looking to understand the benefits of blockchain and make informed business decisions
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.