Artificial Intelligence for Accounting and Finance Professionals
The term Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been in the news for decades inspiring a mystique that has rarely lived up to the expectations... until now! AI now offers the potential to revolutionize the way we do business from reinventing customer experiences to prescriptive forecasting leading to a significant competitive advantage.
NASBA Field of Study
Joyce Shen, Vadas Gintautas
Prepare for the Artificial Intelligence revolution
The term AI has been in the news for decades inspiring a mystique that has rarely lived up to the expectations… until now! AI now offers the potential to revolutionize the way we do business, from reinventing customer experiences and predictive forecasting to prescriptive marketing approaches.
This dynamic webcast series is designed to provide you with a practical understanding of AI today, what powers AI and a roadmap to begin your Artificial Intelligence (AI) journey. AI is considered the fastest moving technology in history, so stay ahead of the curve and prepare for the revolution by exploring the possibilities of what AI can do for your business or firm and how it can and will increase your competitive edge.
CPE credit hours are subject to final review and may increase.
- Finance executives
- Aspirational leaders
- Accounting and finance professionals globally
- Differences between AI, Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL)
- Benefits of Artificial Intelligence
- AI applications and capabilities and how it drives a competitive advantage
- Industry drivers and real-world examples of AI
- Focuses on the importance of a data-driven AI strategy
- What is an AI strategy for the enterprise?
- Considerations for an AI strategy
- Recall basic concepts related to AI.
- Recognize the importance of AI.
- Identify current practical applications of AI.
- Recognize AI capabilities.
- Recognize the importance of data in AI applications.
- Recognize how AI can be applied to a business problem.
- Recognize data management considerations when developing an AI strategy/plan.
- Recognize situational risks and ethical considerations when developing an AI strategy/plan.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.