Are You Running Your Business or is Your Business Running You?
Attendees of this webcast will walk away more focused, with greater clarity on their business priorities and issues, more likely to be a part of a healthier leadership team, and armed with tools that help them gain more traction in the workplace.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Work on Your Vision to Help Your Business Run Better and Grow Faster
If you are the owner, leader, or manager of an organization who wants to see your business consistently run better and grow faster, Bill Sheridan and EOS (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) can help you and your team simplify, clarify, and achieve your vision.
- Vision: How to get your leadership team 100 percent on the same page with where your organization is going and how it will get there.
- People: How to get the right people… because you can’t achieve your vision unless you have great people helping you do so.
- Data: How to get laser-focused on the numbers … because the numbers never lie. They give you the pulse on what’s happening in your organization at any given time.
- Issues: How to solve problems. Great organizations have simply become excellent at removing the obstacles that stand in the way of achieving their vision.
- Processes: How to manage the processes that drive your business forward. When everyone is following the same processes, the workplace becomes more efficient, more effective, and more profitable.
- Identify the six key components of running your business … and the tools needed to become 100 percent proficient in each of those components.
Who Will Benefit
- Business owners or leaders who want to get more out of their businesses.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.