Learn to provide information on new requirements from PCAOB auditing standards and help practitioners apply the guidance in practice.
NASBA Field of Study
Kurt G. Oestriecher, Anne Oestriecher
Understand the complexities of PCAOB updates.
Understand the new requirements of recently approved PCAOB amendments to the auditing standards and the auditor’s key responsibilities in response to the amendments.
Learn to sort through the complexities to identify and apply them to the audit of a public company.
- Revisions to AS 2501
- New requirements of AS 1210
- The audit with other auditors
- Determine the key responsibilities for evaluating accounting estimates included in the recently approved amendment, related to AS 2501, and amendments to PCAOB Auditing Standards.
- Identify new requirements when using specialists in an audit contained in the recently approved PCAOB amendment, AS 1210.
- Recognize the key responsibilities required in audits in which other auditors are involved if proposed amendments to existing standards and a new auditing standard are issued.
Who Will Benefit
- Accounting professionals
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.