Annual Update: Family Tax, Estates, Gift and Trusts, and Compliance
Understand key federal tax guidance related to family issues, retirement planning, and trust returns.
NASBA Field of Study
J. William Harden
Prepare for 2022 tax season for 1041 clients.
See important new changes relating 1041 filers and guidance to help in retirement planning.
This updated course provides up-to-the-minute guidance on the latest tax legislation, including the Inflation Reduction Act, court decisions, and IRS pronouncements.
Gain practical insights and valuable tax-saving strategies from AICPA’s seasoned tax professionals who know what the new laws, rules, and court rulings can mean for real-world taxpayers.
- Latest tax legislation, court rulings, and IRS pronouncements related to individuals and sole proprietors
- Practical return preparation tips
- Latest developments for pass-through entities
- Tax-saving ideas
- Unique insights into new planning strategies
- Latest developments on estates, gifts, and trusts
- Identify and recall how to comply with the latest requirements resulting from federal tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings
- Recognize the four deductions from the gross estate for estate tax purposes.
- Indicate the requirements for an estate to claim a charitable deduction for the value of a remainder interest.
Who Will Benefit
- Tax practitioners in public practice and industry who need to stay on top of the latest changes in federal tax law for individuals and trusts.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.