Annual Tax Update: Tax Rates and Inflation Adjustments
Learn the latest federal tax law changes, court decisions and IRS pronouncements related to tax rates and inflation adjustments.
NASBA Field of Study
J. William Harden
Federal updates to tax rates and inflation adjustments
In this webcast, you'll learn how to:
- Integrate the latest tax law changes into planning and compliance engagements to provide more value-added services to your clients
- Identify new tax changes affecting the upcoming tax season
- Apply the latest planning ideas resulting from recent changes to tax statutes, regulations, cases and rulings
- Tax changes affecting the upcoming tax season
- Preparation based on recent changes to tax statutes, regulations, cases and rulings
- Updates on the federal tax statutes, regulations, cases and rulings that affect tax rates and inflation adjustments
- Identify new tax changes affecting the upcoming tax season.
- Apply the latest planning ideas resulting from recent changes to tax statutes, regulations, cases and rulings.
Who Will Benefit
- Accountants and finance professionals
- Tax practitioners in public practice and industry
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.