Annual Tax Update: Corporations and Pass-Through Entities
This updated course reviews all new relevant federal tax guidance, including the effects of the Inflation Reduction Act.
Dec 14, 2022
NASBA Field of Study
J. William Harden
Get ready for the upcoming tax season
Understand what’s new and what has changed in the federal business income tax arena.
This updated course provides up-to-the-minute guidance on the latest tax legislation, including the Inflation Reduction Act, court decisions, and IRS pronouncements.
Gain practical insights and valuable tax-saving strategies from AICPA’s seasoned tax professionals who know what the new laws, rules, and court rulings can mean for real-world taxpayers.
- Latest tax legislation, court rulings, and IRS pronouncements related to corporations and pass-through
- Practical tips for return preparation
- Latest developments for businesses
- Tax-saving ideas
- Unique insights into new planning strategies
- Latest developments on accounting methods and foreign tax issues.
- Identify and recall how to comply with the latest requirements resulting from federal tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings.
- Use new planning ideas for businesses resulting from recent tax changes.
- Identify the correct 2022 rate tables applicable to filers.
Who Will Benefit
- Tax practitioners in public practice and industry who need to stay on top of the latest changes in federal tax law for corporations and partnership.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.