Analytics & BI - Evolution of Accounting
As businesses increasingly rely on technology and data to support strategic decision making, how are you adapting as an accounting professional? Join us as we explore data-enabled methods and techniques to help you deliver greater insight and value to your clients or your organization.
NASBA Field of Study
Jack Martin, Emily Chee
Explore data-driven methods to deliver greater insight and value
The world of accounting and finance has evolved significantly over the last two decades, and now more than ever, businesses are leveraging technology, automation, and data to drive decisions.
During this webcast, our experts will cover how to assess the quality of available data, share examples of analytic routines to help address audit risks, and provide tips for data reporting and presentation.
Participants will gain insight into the foundations of data management and how to utilize data for both audit and business decision making purposes.
- Data quality, risks and challenges
- Fraud and audit analytic routines
- Business intelligence reporting and dashboarding
- Recall the key characteristics of data and pre-analytic procedures.
- Recognize areas of risk and where to apply certain fraud/audit analytic routines.
- Identify key data integrity risks that could potentially influence your analysis and your business intelligence outputs.
- Select analytics techniques to support a data-driven approach.
Who Will Benefit
- Accounting and finance professionals who would like to support their clients or organizations with data analytics and business intelligence.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.