AICPA Town Hall Series
The AICPA Town Hall Series is the profession’s resource for timely and critical information which includes real-time interpretation and analysis, along with a broader discussion on strategies and capabilities to drive long-term success. It is a high-impact, award-winning* news broadcast series that delivers accounting and finance professionals with the latest news, analysis, and insights, and practical guidance to help them understand and respond to the most pressing issues facing the profession. Town Hall contributors include practitioners, thought leaders, regulators and lawmakers, and a range of experts from across the profession, government, and business. *Awarded by Accounting Today magazine as the top education tool for 2022.
NASBA Field of Study
Erik Asgeirsson, Susan S. Coffey, Tom Hood, Barry C. Melancon, Mark G. Peterson, Lisa Simpson
The AICPA Town Hall Series delivers:
- Timely & Critical Information
- Interpretation & Analysis
- Firm and Business Strategies
- Practitioner Capabilities
*** Free for AICPA members.
If you are an AICPA member, you will be auto-registered to the series. You can opt-out of the series at any time.
- Tax professionals
- Other qualified professionals
- Sole practitioners
- Small & medium size business owners
- Critical updates: legislation, policy and professional guidance
- Marketplace trends
- Technical and business reviews
- Top questions related to PPP
- AICPA resources & tools update
- Evolution of the profession
- Recognize the most pressing issues and latest news facing the profession
- Identify overall stakeholders and process related to PPP implementation
- Recall the fundamentals of various programs/tax provisions and recent AICPA recommendations
- Identify key issues and technical analysis
- Recognize the AICPA resources and tools
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.