Advanced Management Skills
What does it take to be a leader who develops high-performing employees? In this webcast, you'll learn about different social styles and the skills needed to effectively manage change.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Jennifer H. Elder
Lead Your Team For Success
Identifying your leadership style and understanding that your organization must adapt to changing conditions will help you prepare and implement change in a measured process.
Join us to learn:
- The benefits of understanding commonalities and variances of social styles to better interact with and motivate employees
- How to develop high-potential staff and retain high-performing employees
- How to cultivate a competitive advantage
This webcast provides 4 CPE credits in the Business Management & Organization field of study.
- Leadership styles
- Change management
- Understanding social styles
- Developing high-performance employees
- Identify the primary leadership styles
- Determine the barriers to change
- Differentiate between the four primary social styles
- Distinguish the characteristics and benefits of coaching versus mentoring
- Identify the steps to establish a mentoring program
- Determine the elements of a successful retention process
Who Will Benefit
- Accountants and finance professionals who want to develop management skills
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.