2023 Best Financial Planning Ideas for Your Clients
Leading CPA financial partners share how they’re planning to tackle the year ahead to best serve their clients.
Feb 13, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Lyle K. Benson, Michael Goodman, Scott Sprinkle, Sue Stevens
Financial planning strategies for 2023
Rising interest rates, high inflation, market volatility, and uncertain times call for greater client proactivity and different planning strategies.
Hear how leading CPA financial partners are preparing for the year ahead in topics areas such as:
- What they are doing as a result of tax legislative changes
- How they are continuing to deepen relationships and elevate the experience for their clients
Also hear about financial planning strategies they are considering for clients in the areas of:
- Risk management
- Charitable planning
- Education planning
- Determine planning techniques to consider for individual clients
- Understand tax law changes relevant to individual clients
- Identify ideas in the areas of tax, retirement, estate, investment, and risk management planning to consider for your clients in the year ahead.
- Determine the latest with tax law changes that affect individuals.
Who Will Benefit
- Tax professionals who serve individual clients
- CPA financial planners and other professional financial planners
- Practitioners who provide tax, retirement, estate, investment, and/or risk management planning services
PCPS members save 20%:
A promo code is required during checkout to receive the discounted price. Promo codes and other PCPS discount information can be found here. Not sure if your firm is a member? Send an email and we’ll get right back to you! Or, learn more about PCPS membership!
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.