2022 Best-Planning Ideas for Your Clients and Business
Learn how to approach the year ahead to best serve your clients and continue to evolve your businesses.
NASBA Field of Study
Lyle K. Benson, Michael Goodman, Scott Sprinkle, Sue Stevens
Preparing for the year ahead
Join a panel of leading CPA financial planners to hear how they have made or plan to make changes in their businesses. You'll get tips and insights about:
Strategies in tax, estate, retirement, investments, risk management, charitable planning and education planning
How to respond to tax legislative changes, whether they are proposals or law
How to deepen relationships and elevate your clients' experience
- Planning techniques for your clients
- Business considerations to evolve and grow
- Tax law changes relevant to individual clients
- Identify tax, retirement, estate, investment, and risk management planning to consider for your clients in the year ahead
- Distinguish changes for your business to continue to evolve
- Recognize the latest with tax law changes that affect individuals
Who Will Benefit
- CPAs and other professionals who serve individuals
- Professional financial planners who provide tax, estate, retirement, investment, and risk management services
- Small and medium-sized firms
PCPS members save 20%:
A promo code is required during checkout to receive the discounted price. Promo codes and other PCPS discount information can be found here. Not sure if your firm is a member? Send an email and we’ll get right back to you! Or, learn more about PCPS membership!
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.