The Traits of Today's CFO: A Handbook for Excelling in an Evolving Role
Step into your expanding role as a strategic thinker, collaborator, communicator, and team leader with this forward-thinking book on high-level abilities and best practices for controllers and CFOs.
Become the leader your organization needs and expects with this forward-thinking book on high-level abilities and best practices for controllers and CFOs. Covering leadership, management, coaching, team building and accounting trends, this publication will allow you to step into your expanding role as a strategic thinker, collaborator, communicator, and team leader. This publication includes a comprehensive, practical discussion on the following topics:
- Determine the critical skills that we will need to be effective in the future.
- Identify the skills necessary to be an effective coach.
- Identify how to persuade other leaders to define and embody accountability.
- Identify specific tools that turn a department into a real team.
- Identify the universal roles that the CFO plays in every organisation.
- Determine why being a leader in the middle is not a career limiter.
- Assessing ways to explain to your team how the world of accounting is changing.
- CFOs and Controllers
Group ordering for your team