Not-for-Profit Entities - Audit and Accounting Guide [Subscription]
Your essential reference to the unique aspects of auditing for not-for-profit entities, including accounting and financial statement preparation.
This page is for purchases of the online subscription of the publication. To purchase the print or ebook version, please go here.
The practical guidance you need.
From leases to revenue recognition to grants and contracts to auditor report changes, you’ve had a lot going on in the not-for-profit financial arena.
Whether you’re already an expert in NFP audit and accounting standards or just getting started, we’ve got the practical guidance you need.
This must-have resource for nonprofit accounting and auditing professionals is an essential reference that will assist you with the distinctive aspects of accounting and financial statement preparation and auditing for not-for-profit entities.
Key Features and Benefits
- An intuitive format that’s based on common errors and questions
- A "before-and-after" context to enhance your understanding of various changes
This edition of the guide includes updates on the following topics:
- Auditor reporting changes
- SAS No. 142, Audit Evidence
- SAS No. 143, Auditing Accounting Estimates and Related Disclosures
- SAS No. 145, Understanding the Entity and Its Environment and Assessing the Risks of Material Misstatement
- Revenue recognition
- Preparers of not-for-profit financial statements
- Auditors of not-for-profit financial statements
- Users of not-for-profit financial statements
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.