General Accounting and Auditing Developments - Audit Risk Alert
Gain a robust understanding of the business, economic, and regulatory environments in which you and your clients operate.
Identify the Risks.
This alert provides auditors with an overview of recent economic, industry, technical, regulatory, and professional developments that may affect how auditors conduct audits and other engagements. An entity’s internal management can also use this alert to address areas of audit concern.
This alert will ensure you have a robust understanding of the business, economic, and regulatory environments in which you and your clients operate.
- Economic and Industry Developments business, economic, and regulatory environments - Legislative and Regulatory Developments
- COVID-19 impact and Audit Implication
- Audit and Attestation Issues and Developments
- Revenue Recognition
- New Lease Standard
- Accounting for Financial Instruments
- Recent AICPA Independence and Developments
This alert helps you plan and perform your audits and can be used by an entity’s internal management to identify issues significant to the industry. This alert is also an important tool to help you identify the risks that may result in the material misstatement of financial statements, including significant risks requiring special audit consideration.
- Practitioners who seek resources to perform quality audits and those who are responsible for the preparation or oversight of financial statements.
- This alert may also help auditors plan and perform audits conducted in accordance with the requirements of accounting and auditing standards.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.