Essentials of Forensic Accounting, 2nd Edition
A resource covering a comprehensive range of forensic accounting topics.
William S. Hopwood, Richard S. Gendler, Michael A. Crain, George R. Young, Carl Pacini
Essentials of Forensic Accounting is a comprehensive resource covering a range of forensic accounting topics. As foundational review material, a reference book, or preparation for the Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF®) Credential exam, this publication will provide insight and thought-provoking exploration into the key themes in this field, including:
- Laws, court decisions, and dispute resolution – all core to building a foundation in forensic accounting
- Bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, and valuation – areas of forensic accounting specialization
- Professional responsibilities when practicing in the forensic accounting field
- Building and maintaining a forensic accounting practice management
Note: If you are a professor or a CPA sitting for the CFF credential exam and would like to receive an answer key for the end-of-chapter questions contained in the book, please call our service center at 888.777.7077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forensic accounting practitioners
- Students interested in pursuing forensic accounting disciplines
- Vital reference resource for all aspects of forensic accounting
- Increase and maintain a thriving book of business
- Create awareness of forensic accounting specialty areas
Group ordering for your team