Essential A&A Research Collection [Subscription]
This electronic research tool combines the power and speed of the Web with comprehensive accounting and auditing standards.
AICPA Online Professional Library is an online library that provides instant access to the authoritative information you need. With the Essential A&A Research Collection, you get unlimited access to the following key references:
- AICPA Professional Standards — provides a comprehensive source of AICPA standards applicable to non-public entities.
- AICPA Technical Questions and Answers — a source of nonauthoritative guidance based on selected practice matters identified by the staff of the AICPA's Technical Hotline and various other bodies within the AICPA.
- AICPA Audit & Accounting Guides — demonstrates useful techniques and procedures for conducting compilation, review, and audit engagements.
- U.S. GAAP Financial Statements: Best Practices in Presentation and Disclosure — demonstrates useful techniques and procedures for conducting compilation, review and audit engagements.
- PCAOB Standards and Related Rules — supplies auditors of public companies with a current and comprehensive source of PCAOB standards for engagements.
- Audit Risk Alerts — help in planning and performing your audits by identifying the significant business risks that may result in the material misstatement of your client's financial statements.
- Audit Risk Assessment Tool — this tool walks an experienced auditor through the risk assessment procedures and documents those decisions necessary to prepare an effective and efficient audit program. Designed to be used in lieu of cumbersome checklists, it provides a top down risk-based approach to the identification of high risk areas to allow for appropriate tailoring of audit programs which will result in audit efficiencies.
- Trust Services Principles and Criteria — this resource presents measurement criteria for use when providing attestation or consulting services to evaluate controls relevant to the security, availability, and processing integrity of a system, and the confidentiality and privacy of the information processed by the system.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.