COSO Enterprise Risk Management - Integrating with Strategy and Performance
The most widely recognized and applied risk management framework in the world, Enterprise Risk Management - Integrating with Strategy and Performance addresses the evolution of enterprise risk management and the need for organizations to improve their approach to managing risk to meet the demands of an evolving business environment.
This page is for purchases of the print and ebook versions of the publication. To purchase the online subscription, please go here.
Align your skills with the evolving risk management landscape
Business gets more complex-and riskier-every day. With the latest knowledge on enterprise risk management (ERM), you can develop better approaches to managing risk in an evolving business environment.
COSO Enterprise Risk Management - Integrating with Strategy and Performance is the most widely recognized risk management framework in the world. This essential guidance addresses the evolution of enterprise risk management (ERM) and the need for better approaches to managing risk in an evolving business environment.
This new version replaces COSO Enterprise Risk Management-Integrated Framework from 2004 and highlights the importance of considering risk in both the strategy-setting process and in driving performance.
The updated framework is presented in an easy-to-follow format, organized into manageable sections, and:
- Provides greater insight into the value of ERM when setting and carrying out strategy
- Improves alignment between setting performance targets and understanding the impact of risk on performance
- Accommodates expectations for governance and oversight
- Recognizes the need to apply common-and tailored-approaches to support globalization of markets and operations
- Presents new ways to view risk in setting and achieving objectives in the context of greater business complexity
- Expands reporting to address need for greater stakeholder transparency
- Accommodates evolving technologies and roles of data and analytics in supporting decision-making
This publication can be purchased individually or as a part of the Framework and Compendium Bundle.
Note: Participating members - including student and educator members - of the COSO organizations are eligible to receive copies of this framework document at the member price shown above. If you are a member of any one of the organizations listed below, please enter your appropriate Coupon Code in the Coupon Discount Code box during checkout.
Organization | Coupon Code
- Student & Educator Members | BKA
- AICPA Student/Educator | BKB
- American Accounting Association | AAA
- Financial Executives International | FEI
- Institute of Management Accountants | IMA
- Boards of Directors
- 20 principles to help manage the risks associated with strategy and business objectives
- ERM practices that can be applied to any organizations regardless of size, type, or sector
- Dealing with data proliferation
- Leveraging artificial intelligence and automation
- Managing the cost of risk management
- How to build stronger organizations
Group ordering for your team