Learn to better understand transfer pricing and how important it is for decentralised entities that are organised as a group of divisions.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Authored by an extensive network of global SMEs in connection with AICPA and CIMA staff.
Transform your organisation
Designed for business and finance professionals, this course will teach you to evaluate different scenarios around transfer pricing, what factors you need to consider for divisional and group profitability, and the impact this may have on your business. Also, learn how the type of external market helps to determine the value of the opportunity cost as a result of transferring internally rather than selling to that external market.
Acquire new skills to demonstrate your proficiency.
- Transfer pricing systems
- Internal trading
- Divisional autonomy
Gain experience with detailed exercises.
This course will give you the tools to successfully drive changes in your organisation to strengthen its financial position and generate profit. The practical hands-on exercise uses real-world examples designed to give you the knowledge to drive business success.
This is a standalone course but if you’re interested in more of this type of learning while earning a designation, explore the CGMA® Finance Leadership Program.
- Global accounting and finance professionals
- Management accounting professionals
- Finance vice presidents
- Finance directors
- CPAs and CAs
- Transfer pricing and motivation of divisional managers
- Transfer pricing considerations for divisional and group profitability
- Transfer pricing in different markets
- Transfer pricing methods and systems
- Assess the behavioural consequences of internal trading and transfer pricing decisions.
- Interpret transfer pricing considerations for divisional and group profitability, including divisional autonomy.
- Evaluate different scenarios around transfer pricing, including perfect, imperfect and no market for the intermediate good.
- Interpret the impact of using different transfer pricing systems on the group and its divisions.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.