Tax Research I - Tax Staff Essentials
Gain a working knowledge of the methodology of implementation-based tax research by drawing on the latest developments in online research.
NASBA Field of Study
Ronald G. Worsham Jr., Troy Lewis
Save when you buy the complete Tax Staff Essentials, Level 1 online bundle..
Ask the right questions!
This course is designed to provide you with a working knowledge of the methodology of implementation-based tax research by drawing on the latest developments in online research. You will learn how to organize the facts, locate and assess pertinent authority, and clearly communicate research findings.
We will discuss online tax research methodology, authoritative tax hierarchy, tax return support documentation and so much more.
Who Will Benefit
- New tax staff (firm or in-house)
- Online tax research methodology
- Authoritative tax hierarchy
- The power of professional language in business writing
- Book/tax adjustment documentation
- Tax return support documentation
- Recall the methodology of implementation-based tax research.
- Identify and analyze the pertinent facts and applicable laws to determine a tax result.
- Apply the hierarchy for sources of tax authority in researching a tax question.
- Recall how to execute efficient and meaningful research within tax online services.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.