Risks and Challenges of Blockchain
Get informed on the potential risks of this technology, and gain a complete an understanding of blockchain technology.
NASBA Field of Study
Know the risks of blockchain
This CPE course can be purchased individually, or as a part of the Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate program.
Learn all about the risks and challenges of blockchain so that you are prepared to advise internal or external stakeholders on implementation of blockchain.
This CPE self-study course will inform you fully of the potential risks of this technology. Get a complete understanding of blockchain technology.
- Distinguish between blockchain risks associated with human factors and those outside control of the person or organization.
- Recall how key management is critical for securing crypto assets.
- Recognize how governance, consensus, and fork and chain split risks are related.
- Identify regulatory standards associated with blockchain and crypto asset adoption.
- Identify regulatory risks associated with blockchain an crypto asset adoption.
- Identify legal risks associated with blockchain and crypto asset adoption.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.