Risk Management Techniques and Tools
Understand the benefits of implementing an enterprise risk management system within their organizations.
NASBA Field of Study
Anthony C. La Russo, Bruce Shepard
Identify and eliminate risk
Understand how risk affects all areas of business- from hiring and onboarding to customer fulfillment and customer support, and everything in between. Gain the knowledge to make informed decisions about risk assessment. Understand the importance of fully integrating risk assessment techniques into other elements of enterprise risk management.
Tools and techniques
With the assistance of 17 tools and techniques, learn how to assess and manage risks in your organization.
Compare SWOT analysis and PESTLE analysis in analyzing risks. Understand how enterprise risk management (ERM) can help protect and enhance stakeholder value.
Learn how ERM can be used by businesses of all sizes.
Who Will Benefit
Practitioners of any level who play a risk management role in entities of any size
- Enterprise risk managment
- ISO 31000-2018 principles COSO ERM framework
- Tools and techniques in risk awareness and management
- Value stream perspective for enterprise risk management
- Distinguish between the ISO, COSO , and generic risk management models
- Recall the benefits of enterprise risk management
- Recognize the challenges implementing enterprise risk management. - Identify tools and techniques to identify and eliminate risk throughout the organization.
- Determine how processes and procedures can be enhanced by using a value stream perspective for enterprise risk management.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.