Revenue Recognition: Presentation and Disclosure
Be up to date on requirements for presentation and disclosure of revenue recognition.
NASBA Field of Study
Be up to date
Know the requirements
Understand presentation and disclosure requirements for contract assets and contract liabilities under FASB ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers. Learn about the disclosure requirements for disaggregation of revenue and significant judgments. Understand how to determine the transaction price and the amounts allocated to performance obligations.
Who Will Benefit
Accountants in public practice, industry, and academia who need an update on the latest revenue recognition guidance
- Statement of financial position
- Disaggregation of revenue disclosures
- Disclosure of contract balances
- Performance obligations disclosures
- Disclosure of significant judgments
- Disclosures for determining the transaction price and the amounts allocated to performance obligations
- Disclosure illustrations
- Identify the presentation requirements described in FASB ASC 606 for contract assets and contract liabilities.
- Identify types of disclosure requirements described in FASB ASC 606.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.