Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Update
How closely have you monitored FASB, OMB, and Yellow Book changes this year? Join us as we cover the topics most applicable to this year’s NFP financial statements and audits.
NASBA Field of Study
Melisa F. Galasso
The latest developments you need to know.
Learn the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting not-for-profits, so you can prepare financial statements with confidence.
This CPE self-study course details the latest developments affecting not-for-profits. This course covers new FASB requirements and information on the latest OMB and Yellow Book developments.
Featuring major program determination and case studies related to revenue recognition and auditing documentation, this course covers the following:
- NFP financial statements
- Auditor reporting changes
- Yellow Book
- Common Yellow Book and Uniform Guidance deficiencies
Who Will Benefit
- Preparers of NFP financial statements
- Auditors of NFP financial statements
- Users of NFP financial statements
- Recent FASB standards
- Revenue recognition in NFPs
- Auditor reporting standards
- Yellow Book
- Apply the most recent requirements of FASB directed toward not-for-profits.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.