Next Steps Series – Building a Productive, Resilient Workforce
A conventional hiring process may not be as reliant as flipping a coin. In this course we will look at implementing a hiring process to look objectively and outside the box on things we can do to identify and hire high performers.
NASBA Field of Study
Communications and Marketing
When it comes to hiring, using a conventional hiring process may not be as reliant as flipping a coin. A coin flip may often be better because it would bypass a lot of hidden biases and inefficient processes. We need to get back with a clean sheet of paper and do it better. In this course we will look at improving a process that is deeply flawed, and we will look objectively and outside the box on things we can do to identify and hire high performers.
- Professionals in a leadership, supervisory or managerial position.
- Hiring the "best fit" for tough jobs at all levels
- Cloning your top performers
- Motivating and managing for the long term
- Feedback for all generations
- How to manage millennials
- High performers
- The employee/employer relationship
- Core values highly regarded by all generations
- Identify key techniques for hiring high performers
- Recognize key indicators of a hire's long-term success
- Identify what motivates a high performing team
- Identify key characteristics of a strong employee/employer relationship
- Recognize the core values that are most highly valued across all generations
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.