Next Steps Series – Client Needs: Beyond Best Practices in Client and Customer Service
Customer Service is moving to Customer Experience, and modern firms must keep up with their clients, or fail at sustainability. Learn to compete when will be measured by value, contribution, impact and sustainability.
NASBA Field of Study
Communications and Marketing
Customer Service is moving to Customer Experience, and modern firms must keep up with their clients, or fail at sustainability. Competition is no longer just down the street. Clients are demanding more value, and wanting a shift from reactive reporting to real time services. In the future, the customer experience will be measured by value, contribution, impact and sustainability.
- Professionals in a leadership, supervisory or managerial position.
- Methods for defining the client and what their needs are
- Setting business strategy to build loyalty
- The difference between Customer Service and Customer Experience
- Tactics for building a deeper relationship with clients, including personal branding
- Differentiate between customer service and customer experience
- Recall the three levels of customer relationshipsRecognize core organizational and cultural decisions that build a sustainable culture of good customer experience
- Recall key points of the Herzberg's Motivational Theory
- List techniques for delivering great customer experiences
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.