Next Steps Series – Avoiding Ulcers in the "New Abnormal World"
Build the skills and processes needed to manage others through change – either co-workers or clients – in today's new abnormal COVID environment.
NASBA Field of Study
Communications and Marketing
In today's "new abnormal" COVID environment, waves of changes are pushing at each of us from all sides and forcing us to adapt. What works? What fails? How can we adapt faster? This facilitated discussion covers the topic from both the human capital viewpoint and from the operational side of the Manager's desk. We will build the skills and processes needed to manage others through change – either co-workers or clients.
- Professionals in a leadership, supervisory or managerial position
- Inventory of change in our personal lives
- The phases of change: Old State, Neutral Zone, New State
- Creating short-term goals
- Setting realistic work levels
- Giving support
- List the four steps of processing change
- Describe personality traits as they relate to change resistance
- Recognize the value of the Personal Power Grid
- Learn techniques for managing personal transition
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.