New Staff: Practical Application: Fundamentals of Using Data Analytics in an Audit
Learn about audit data analytics in this CPE course.
NASBA Field of Study
Lynford Graham, Tom Noce
This CPE course can be purchased individually or as part of the Audit Staff Essentials - New Staff: Practical Application staff training bundle.
Prepare yourself for future success in the accounting profession by learning about audit data analytics.
Learn how firm audit methodologies are being enhanced to incorporate data analytics in order to improve audit quality.
Gain knowledge about the concept of audit data analytics, with high-level guidance about how audit data analytics can be applied during the audit.
- Recently onboarded staff
- First-year staff
- Firms that want consistent training and level setting
- Audit data analytics
- Six key steps to an audit data analytic
- Potential deployment possibilities
- Importance of professional skepticism and judgment in using audit data analytics
- Recognize the general concept of audit data analytics.
- Recognize current trends in analytics and related emerging technologies and their impact on accounting profession.
- Recognize the importance of professional judgment, professional skepticism, and developing an analytics mindset when conducting audit data analytics.
- Identify the key steps in conducting audit data analytics and their application
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.