New Staff: Core Concepts: Key Character Traits and Interpersonal Skills for Auditors
This CPE course discusses behavioral concepts and other nontechnical skills that are beneficial to new staff to achieve success in public accounting.
NASBA Field of Study
Lynford Graham, Tom Noce
This CPE course can be purchased individually or as part of the Audit Staff Essentials – New Staff: Core Concepts staff-training bundle.
Beyond applying accounting and auditing standards or knowing how to minimize a client's income tax liability, understand your behavioral responsibilities, to better prepare you for success in your public accounting career.
Learn how to interact with your coworkers in various capacities and how to present yourself as a member of the public accounting profession, a representative of your firm, and, most importantly, yourself.
- Recently onboarded staff
- First-year staff
- Firms that want consistent training and level setting
- AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Professional relationships
- Maintaining relationships
- Time and stress management
- Recognize the importance of professional relationships and acting in a professional manner
- Recognize the relationship between select principles of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and the concept of integrity
- Identify appropriate behavioral concepts and other nontechnical skills beneficial to new staff to achieve success in public accounting
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.