New Staff: Core Concepts- Working Papers and Working Paper Documentation in a Financial Statement Audit
This CPE course provides procedures for preparing quality audit documentation in accordance with professional standard requirements.
NASBA Field of Study
Lynford Graham, Tom Noce
This CPE course can be purchased individually or as part of the Audit Staff Essentials – New Staff: Core Concepts staff-training bundle.
As you know, "If it's not documented, it's not done! "But don't struggle with questions related to documenting audit procedures.
This CPE self-study course covers optimal techniques to prepare you for a variety of working papers that will meet the requirements of professional standards with the appropriate level of detail.
- Recently onboarded staff
- First-year staff
- Firms that want consistent training and level setting
- Requirements of professional standards
- Organizing and referencing audit working papers
- Creating quality audit working papers
- Working paper efficiencies
- Recall the requirements of professional standards to prepare audit documentation for an audit of financial statements
- Identify the appropriate structure, format, and traditional conventions utilized by the profession in preparing audit documentation
- Recall the common procedures in preparing quality audit documentation and common efficiencies
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.