MBAexpress: Masterful Marketing - V 2.0
This course discusses various methods of lead generation, investing in your people, the importance of branding, and the use of social media.
NASBA Field of Study
Communications and Marketing
Peter Margaritis, Jennifer H. Elder
You have developed strong technical expertise but what about those skills necessary to grow and expand your business? This module will discuss various methods of lead generation, investing in your people, the importance of branding, and the use of social media.
This course has been developed by the Business Learning Institute. The Business Learning Institute, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.
- CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
- Determine what lead generation method would work the best for their business (referrals, direct marketing, publish a book, etc.)
- Recognize that you are in the people business first and it is people who create the relationships that drive revenue
- Discuss methods for defining your target market.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Illustrate the marketing value by investing in their people
- Identify how business professionals are differentiating themselves in the marketplace
- Describe ways to strengthen business relationships
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.