MBAexpress: Key Concepts of Business Strategy – V 2.0 | BUNDLE (6 COURSES)
This course provides an overview of the key elements of a traditional MBA to help you improve your strategic planning skills.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Peter Margaritis, Jennifer H. Elder
MBAexpress provides essential business savvy over the course of 6 1-hour online learning modules.
Business Benefits of Sustainability – V 2.0: Does your business have a sustainability initiative? Recognize the benefits and business impact of sustainability and identify the steps to get started.
Creativity and Innovation – V 2.0: You will discover new ways to break through mental barriers, SALY thinking, and roadblocks in order to improve performance, creative thinking, and innovation.
International Business – V 2.0: This course will discuss what you need to consider before you expand your operations into a new country and the steps to starting an international business.
Masterful Marketing – V 2.0: This module will discuss various methods of lead generation, investing in your people, the importance of branding, and the use of social media.
Risk Management – V 2.0: Do you know if your organization is risk-averse or risk aggressive? This course will define risk management and discuss the types of risk and risk management processes.
Strategy for Success – V 2.0: This course will help you identify the importance of why an organization should know its "Why," how to use backcasting as a strategic planning tool and understand the most important thing about a mission statement.
This course has been developed by the Business Learning Institute. The Business Learning Institute, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.
- CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
- Creativity methods for generating ideas quickly
- Breaking through mental barriers
- Using the creative side of your brain
- Business Models
- International Culture, Customs, and Etiquette
- Import/Export/Product liability
- International markets
- Determine what lead generation method would work the best for their business (referrals, direct marketing, publish a book, etc.)
- Recognize that you are in the people business first and it’s people who create the relationships that that drive revenue
- Discuss methods for defining your target market
- Business Risk Truths
- Risk Assessment Approaches (SWOTS & PESTLES)
- Risk Evaluation
- 5 Step Backcasting Process
- Good & Bad Mission Statements
- This course will prepare you to:
- Define sustainability
- Identify the core principles of sustainability
- Recognize benefits of sustainability
- Identify steps to starting a sustainability initiative
- Identify techniques to develop your creativity confidence
- Identify different types of creativity methods
- Identify steps to starting an international business
- Identify questions to consider when researching international business structure
- Recognize cultural differences to consider
- Illustrate the marketing value by investing in their people
- Identify how business professionals are differentiating themselves in the market place
- Describe ways to strengthen business relationships
- Recognize ways to determine ROI using social media
- Define risk
- Identify sources of risk
- Identify types of risk
- Identify an example of business risk truths
- Identify risk management processes
- Identify the importance of why a company should know "why it does what it does"
- Define how to use Backcasting as a strategic planning tool
- Identify the most important thing about a mission statement
- Identify the benefits of a SWOT analysis
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.