MBAEXPRESS COMPLETE PACKAGE V 2.0 | 30 COURSES
Peter Margaritis, Jennifer H. Elder
If you don’t have the time to complete an MBA degree but still want to understand the key concepts, then this bundle is for you.
This MBAexpress: Key Concepts is designed for managers, professionals, add business owners who want to develop a broad perspective to deal more effectively in today’s rapidly changing and increasingly complex business environment.
This course has been developed by the Business Learning Institute. The Business Learning Institute, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.
- CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
- Business Law
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Disaster recovery
- Preventing and detecting fraud
- Financial analysis and presenting financial information
- Creativity and innovation
- International business
- Risk management
- Emotional intelligence
- Business process improvement
- Change management
- Customer service
- Project management
- Presentation skills
- Effective writing
- This course will prepare you to:
- Learn the key elements and components of a traditional MBA while looking strategically at an organization from a holistic perspective to improve business planning and decision-making.
- Recognize how different business processes drive results as well as identify the effective use of key performance indicators to motivate, measure, evaluate, and improve results.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.