MBAexpress: Balanced Scorecard – V 2.0
This course provides an overview of the Balanced Scorecard, a performance measurement framework that takes into account non-financial performance metrics.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Peter Margaritis, Jennifer H. Elder
Balanced Scorecard is a performance measurement framework that added strategic non-financial performance measures to traditional financial metrics to give managers and executives a more balanced view of organizational performance.
This course has been developed by the Business Learning Institute. The Business Learning Institute, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.
- CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
- Discuss in depth the four perspectives of the balanced scorecard (financial, customer, business process, learning & growth)
- Articulate the value that a balanced scorecard brings to an organization
- Discuss the value of identifying a small number of strategic objects for each perspective
- This course will prepare you to do the following:
- Recognize how the balanced scorecard helps to align business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization
- Identify the key characteristics of a balance scorecard
- Identify the four perspectives of the balance scorecard
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.