Leadership Styles - Which Style Fits You
This CPE course reviews the four popular leadership styles so you can define your individual leadership skills and traits and create your personal profile.
NASBA Field of Study
Define your individual leadership skills and traits! This course reviews the four popular leadership styles so you can create your personal profile.
This course has been developed by the Business Learning Institute. The Business Learning Institute, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org.
- Define and list four contemporary leadership styles
- Discuss where and how the constructs of each style would be applied in business settings as well assist in personal development.
- Share and discuss case study examples for each leadership style in accounting, finance and entrepreneurial business settings.
- List and discuss outcomes and action steps participants may take at the completion of the training.
- This course will prepare you to do the following:
- Define and list examples of four contemporary theoretical leadership styles.
- Identify the key characteristics of the four leadership styles
- Recognize how to apply the constructs of each leadership styles.
- Recall the number of human characteristics that determine level of motivation.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.