How to Lead, Coach, and Develop a Winning Team
Great leaders are great coaches and teachers. This course defines the fundamentals for effective teamwork and describes a process for on-going talent development.
NASBA Field of Study
Great leaders are great coaches and teachers. They see the development of talent as THE job, not just another duty. They focus on creating the conditions for success for their team and master the techniques of motivation, communication, and delegation. Winning? That's successful execution, the result of a well-coached team with clear assignments, clear expectations, and aligned activities . This course defines the fundamentals for effective teamwork and describes a process for on-going talent development.
- All CPAs and Finance and Accounting Professionals, business leaders, finance and accounting managers and directors
- How to create the conditions for team success
- How to motivate and challenge team members
- How to clarify expectations and give feedback
- How to delegate effectively
- How to apply these principles on-the-job immediately
- Recognize what makes an effective leader
- Define the role of leader as coach
- Describe motivation
- Illustrate a model for team and organizational alignment
- Describe how to delegate for team member development and motivation
- Identify techniques for effective feedback and on-going communication
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.