How to Develop Tomorrow's Leaders Today: Succession Planning That Works
When a critical leader takes another position who can step in? Succession planning is a highly orchestrated process to train and development tomorrow's leaders today.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Everyone leaves the organization at some point. But what's most frustrating is when a critical leader takes another position and there is no one who can step in. For those thrust into these roles, it's sink or swim. From an organizational perspective, why would can risk having an untrained person responsible for leading a part of the business? Promoting the best and the brightest is not always the best solution. Succession planning is a highly orchestrated process to train and development tomorrow's leaders today.
- Business leaders responsible for professional development, finance and accounting managers, directors, and executives
- A roadmap for leadership roles and responsibilities
- Unique leadership skill sets, perspectives, and behaviors
- The performance/potential matrix
- Coaching for leadership development
- Define the stages of leadership development
- Identify components of a competency-based development process
- Identify the structure, process, and tools needed to implement succession planning
- Define the purpose of job standards
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.