How to Build a Culture of Engagement that Maximizes Trust, Accountability and Performance
Building and changing a culture requires a special type of leadership, one committed to clearly identify and reinforce specific behaviors and expectations.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Building and changing a culture requires a special type of leadership, one committed to clearly identify and reinforce specific behaviors and expectations. These leaders understand their role is to create the conditions for success by engaging individuals in productive and meaningful work. They are intentional about creating the culture they want for their organization or business.
- Professionals in a leadership, supervisory or managerial position
- The definition of culture and how it's derived
- The relationship of culture and behavior
- Organizational climate as drivers for employee engagement
- Leadership style and its impact on culture
- The role of decision making and politics in shaping the culture
- Assess your organization's culture and how it impacts employee engagement
- Define the elements of organizational culture
- Illustrate how to determine what are critical behaviors and to set clear expectations
- Recognize the role of leadership in creating and changing the culture
- Describe three processes that have the greatest impact on shaping a desired culture
- Identify six organizational climate drivers
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.