Governmental and Not-for-Profit Annual Update
Designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits.
NASBA Field of Study
Melisa F. Galasso
Are you are current in accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits? Be prepared for change.
This CPE self-study course covers the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits.
Hot topics include:
- NFP financial statements
- Risk assessment
- Yellow Book
- Major program determination
- New GASB pronouncements
This interactive course also features case studies on leases and current GASB projects, audit documentation and the new auditor’s report, revenue recognition, and major program determination.
- Preparers and auditors of governmental and not-for-profit financial statements.
- OMB and GAO activities
- Accounting standards updates
- Auditing Standards Board Clarity Project
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- GASB activities
- FASB activities
- Apply the most recent requirements of GASB and FASB directed toward governments and not-for-profits.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.