Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update
Have you kept up with recent GASB and federal audit changes? Join us as we discuss new GASB standards and changes to auditing federal funds.
NASBA Field of Study
Melisa F. Galasso
Don’t let recent developments slip by you. Understand the latest on governmental accounting and auditing with this fast-paced interactive course that analyzes the GASB requirements for governments and provides an understanding of OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
Who Will Benefit
- Preparers of government financial statements
- Auditors of government financial statements
- Users of government financial statements
- GASB No. 87, Leases
- Recent GASB standards
- Auditor reporting standards
- Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards (SEFA)
- Yellow Book
- Single audits
- Apply the most recent requirements of GASB directed toward state and local governments.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.