Generating Insights with Digital Intelligence Certificate
Use cloud-enabled capabilities and advanced analysis skills to develop an agile finance model and earn our digital intelligence certificate.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Team of Agile Finance Experts
This certificate is the second part of the Agile Finance Transformation Certificate Series, a comprehensive three-part program that provides best practices, expert advice, and lessons learned from Fortune 100 leaders.
The future of finance is built on digital intelligence
Advanced digital tools that turn data into knowledge are making established finance models obsolete. Learn how to build an agile finance model by adding cloud-enabled capabilities and developing advanced analysis skills.
With digital intelligence, the FP&A function can drive benefits across the enterprise. Learn how specific FP&A roles and functions contribute to and benefit from the ability to generate insights, so you can drive value-creating decisions for your business and your customers.
Because today's normal is constant change and disruption, successful finance leaders thrive by fostering agility and providing high-value insights to the organization.
Predict the future
Finance-driven predictive analytics, including automation and machine learning to uncover insights faster and more easily, is a needed skill for FP&A leaders.
Lessons from experience
Oracle finance executives will guide you through their process of digital transformation. You’ll learn about their successes, challenges, and best practices.
This course provides 4 CPE in Business Management and Organization, 3 CPE in Personnel/Human Resources and 1 CPE in Information Technology.
Digital badge: On completion of this certificate, you will receive a digital badge to share with your online professional network. The badge will be available as a downloadable PDF certificate suitable for printing and framing.
- How digital intelligence affects finance roles, processes, influence, and expectations
- Why finance must lead connected enterprise planning and continuous scenario planning
- How automation, AI, and machine learning are redefining financial functions
- How augmented analysis helps finance leaders predict the future with confidence
- How to apply a seven-step framework to assess digital readiness
- Indicate how advanced technologies are transforming finance and accounting.
- Identify leadership traits that will propel careers in the emerging agile finance era.
- Recognize how insights and analytics have become as much a part of finance as rules and control.
- Identify how Oracle flipped its finance function from reactive taskmasters to driving strategy with insights and efficiencies.
- Determine how automation is drastically shrinking timelines for common finance tasks.
- Analyze new forecasting and planning concepts for managing constant change.
Who Will Benefit
Accounting and finance professionals, especially in FP&A, who want practical knowledge to create an agile finance model that maximizes their influence in the modern digital enterprise
Jamie Anderson, CPA, Principal Manager, Analytics Strategy, Oracle
Ivgen Guner, Executive Vice President, Global Business Finance, Oracle
Nick Hooton, Vice President of Finance, Systems and Global Processes, Oracle
Eric Kinnoin, Senior Vice President of Finance, Oracle
Victor Rago, Senior Vice President of Finance, Oracle
Sergio Scalise, Vice President of Finance, NetSuite, Oracle
Marc Seewald, Vice President of Project Management, Oracle
Alicia Silverman, Vice President of Finance, Oracle
Cormac Steer, Senior Finance Director, FP&A, Oracle
Jennifer Toomey, Vice President, Product Marketing, Oracle
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.