Fundamentals of Integrated Reporting Certificate Program
This online self-study certificate program will ensure you understand the benefits of Integrated Reporting for your organization, develop your knowledge of the IIRC's International Framework and prepare you to successfully implement Integrated Reporting.
NASBA Field of Study
Accredited by the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC), this online self-study certificate program will ensure you understand the benefits of Integrated Reporting for your organization, develop your knowledge of the IIRC's International Framework and prepare you to successfully implement Integrated Reporting.
Enhanced On-Demand Format
This product includes a course manual, plus a narrated PowerPoint video presentation delivered by Samantha Griffiths BSc (Hons), MBA, FCCA. The presentation is split into twelve separate segments relating to the chapters within the manual. This product is designed to be used by first watching the specific video segment, and then, returning to the course manual to read the relevant chapter.
This product is licensed by the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) and requires the completion of an IIRC survey (to be sent by us) in order to obtain a certificate from the IIRC.
- Integrated reporting — the vision for better corporate reporting
- Integrated thinking — creating value over time
- Preparing the integrated report — communicating value creation
- Implementing integrated reporting — from financial management to value management.
- Identify the business case for the introduction of Integrated Reporting, including integrated thinking, to an organization.
- Recall the fundamental concepts of value creation, the capitals, and the value creation process.
- Identify the requirements of the International <IR> Framework.
- Identify the factors which contribute to successful implementation of Integrated Reporting, including integrated thinking, within an organization.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.