From Financial Expert to Strategic Business Leader: Leader Evolution
Leaders development through a set of clearly defined stages that require different ways of thinking, different perspectives, and new skills. This workshop lays out the roadmap for every CPA and finance and accounting professional that wants to advance their career.
NASBA Field of Study
Many leaders in finance and accounting organizations describe their passage from technical expert to financial leadership positions as a modern-day version of trial by ordeal. It's sink or swim. The good news -there is a better way. Leaders development through a set of clearly defined stages that require different ways of thinking, different perspectives, and new skills. This workshop lays out the roadmap for professional development that applies to every CPA and finance and accounting professional that wants to advance their career and create a favorable impact on the organization. Note: This is available in a 2-hour on-demand format
- While highly relevant to new and existing managers, this presentation is ideally suited for technical professionals and leaders in technical organizations looking to develop critical leadership skills distinct from technical expertise.
- On-the-job application
- How to enhance technical expertise and personal competence
- Critical skills and behaviors required to operate at a higher, more strategic level
- Identify four stages that expand personal competencies
- Identify the critical skills and behaviors need to operate at a higher, more strategic level
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.