Financial Storytelling: The Key in Growing Your Organization to the Next Level
Are you responsible for presenting financial information to your organization, business associates, or clients? Bring financial information to life and use it to communicate a story to an audience, through a mix of financial data, visualization, storytelling theory, best practices, and practical application.
NASBA Field of Study
Communications and Marketing
Are you responsible for presenting financial information to your organization, business associates, or clients? If you're a CEO, CFO, CPA, financial analyst or a manager needing to communicate financial information in an impactful way, this workshop will give you the necessary tools to tell more effective stories with your financial data. It is imperative in this fast-paced business environment, accountants need to gain a high-level understanding of the technology advances to help them focus their time on finding the story behind the numbers. Bring financial information to life and use it to communicate a story to an audience, with a focus on simplicity and ease of interpretation. This is accomplished through a mix of financial data, visualization, storytelling theory, best practices, and practical application. (Available in 1-4 hour format)
- CPAs/Professionals from Managers up to Managing Partners and CFOs wanting to enhance their skills and abilities to explain financial information to associates and clients.
- Communicating financial information in an impactful way
- Telling more effective stories with your financial data
- Connecting with your audience through real world examples
- Interpreting and presenting complex financial information through storytelling skills
- Unlocking the powerful story hidden within the numbers
- Identify strategies for getting past your fear of public speaking
- Recognize the value of storytelling to communicate your message to your audience
- Illustrate the different demographics of the audience
- Recognize the value of using charts and pictures in your in financial presentations
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.