Financial Policies and Shareholder Wealth Maximization
Learn financial policies and financial and nonfinancial objectives to maximise shareholder wealth.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Authored by an extensive network of global SMEs in connection with AICPA and CIMA staff.
Maximise shareholder wealth.
This course explores how to analyse financial and nonfinancial objectives and evaluate external influences on financial policy decisions in different types of organisations. When business owners understand the impact of external forces on financial strategies, the organisation can optimise its performance and maximise shareholder wealth.
Value added topics:
- Legal ownership structures
- Categories of financial objectives
- Categories of nonfinancial objectives
- Social and relationship capital
- Other sustainability frameworks and models
External influences on financial policy
Learn through detailed exercises.
The practical hands-on exercises use real-world examples such as case studies and scenarios, designed to give you the skills to evaluate business performance and gain a deeper understanding of various ways to improve business performance and align with organisation goals.
This is a standalone course but if you're interested in more of this type of learning while earning a designation, explore the CGMA® Finance Leadership Program.
- Global accounting and finance professionals
- Management accounting professionals
- Finance vice presidents
- Finance directors
- CPAs and CAs
- Strategy and finance
- Financial objectives
- Non-financial objectives
- External influences on financial policy
- Analyse the overall value of setting financial policies and objectives to support the organisation's strategic direction.
- Analyse the financial objectives that support strategy in different types of organisations.
- Analyse the use of nonfinancial objectives to enhance business performance.
- Evaluate external influences on financial policy decisions.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.